The Top 10 First Dance Wedding Songs
To make the process easier, Ireland’s premier wedding band The Bentley Boys have compiled a list of the Top 10 First Dance Wedding Songs. Songs and videos – all on one page, just for you! With both old and new included in the list, you are bound to find one that is perfect for your special day.
A song that is a little bit more upbeat is always a good idea to get guests warmed up for dancing, but choose a rhythm that suits you. Most importantly, don’t be afraid to be unconventional! So grab a glass of wine and enjoy our choice of TOP 10.
10. Christina Perri – A Thousand Years
9. Ray LaMontagne – You Are The Best Thing
8. Jason Mraz – I Won’t Give Up
7. Nina Simone – My Baby Just Cares For Me
6. Frankie Valli – Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
5. Michael Buble – Everything
4. Etta James – At Last
3. Ellie Goulding – How Long Will I Love You
2. John Legend – All Of Me
Number two on our list is John Legend’s 2013 release All Of Me. This track was penned as a heartfelt love song to his wife Chrissy Teigen, and this reason alone makes it popular with couples as their first dance wedding song. We love performing this song too!
1. Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
Ed Sheeran’s Thinking Out Loud was released in June 2014 and was still one of the most requested first dance song by wedding couples. Everything about this song screams wedding and unconditional love between two people and this is why it’s our NUMBER ONE first dance wedding song.