Discover London The Bentley Way – Terms & Conditions
The promoter of the competition is Bentley Productions Ltd. The competition is open to anyone who registers for, and attends a Bentley Boys showcase between 1st January 2020 and 12th February 2020. The overall winner will be selected by lottery on 14th February 2020.
Terms and conditions.
2. The promoters are Bentley Productions Limited, (“BP”). BP will provide the prize to the winner.
3. The PRIZE: There will be One (1) Prize (“Prize”) awarded. The prize winner (“Winner”) will receive a two (2) night trip for the Winner to London (“Trip”). Trip will include: round trip economy class air transportation for Winner from a major commercial airport near Winner’s home (as determined by BP in their sole discretion) to London. Two (2) nights standard hotel accommodation (one room, double occupancy, one evening meal, room and tax only) at the Bentley Hotel Kensington, London (or at another close by hotel as determined by BP in their sole discretion); Half day tour of London in a chauffeur driven VIP Bentley Car by Sovereign Car Hire Services Ltd (or using another chauffeur service as determined by BP in their sole discretion. They car type is also not guaranteed to be a Bentley depending on availability and the date chosen for the trip), Admission two (2) tickets to Les Miserables or Tina the Musical or Singin in the Rain (or another similar Westside Show depending on availability at the sole discretion of BP), spending money of one (1) £500 voucher for Harrods. The Fair Market Value (“FMV”) of Prize is Two Thousand Euro.
4. Trip must be completed by 30 June 2020, or Prize will be forfeited. Travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability. Trip must be booked at least thirty (30) days prior to intended departure date. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. The Winner must be over the age of twenty-one (21) years of age. FMV of Prize may vary depending upon the points of departure, hotel rates, and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated FMV and final FMV of Prize will not be awarded. Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, baggage, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner is responsible for any additional air travel expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges, baggage fees, and security charges. Winner is responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any necessary travel documentation (i.e. valid photo identification, visas, passports, etc.) prior to travel. Once issued, tickets are nontransferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted. Travel arrangements must be made through BP. The Winner of the Prize is responsible for arranging ground transportation between the airport and the hotel and any other ground transportation that is required during the stay.
5. The Bentley Hotel London is a prize supplier only in this competition; is not a promoter of this competition; and is not responsible for the administration of the competition, the collection of the entries or the conduct of the judging. Other than for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, Bentley Hotel London, and its associated companies and agents hereby exclude all liability arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the Trip details beyond The Bentley Hotel’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
6. All activities are undertaken at the entrants own risk. Any disputes or claims against any supplier in the Prize out of the redemption, use, or misuse of the Trip or fulfillment thereof pursuant to this competition shall be subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland and the courts therein shall have exclusive jurisdiction to such claims.
7. To enter the competition, entrants must register for and attend a Bentley Boys Showcase (“BBS”) between 1st January and 12th February 2020. The winner will be selected on 14th February 2020 and will be contacted then. BP reserves the right to publish details of the winners of the competition on Social Media channels, including and not restricted to Facebook and Instagram.
8. No alternative prize is available and the prize cannot be substituted for cash.
9. Closing date for receipt of entries by the Promoter is 12th February.
10. The details of entrants will be kept on file by BP until 30th June 2020 to use in the judging process and will then be destroyed.
11. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost. Proof of registering or attending a showcase is not proof of registration for the competition. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
13. Judges decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into. Winner will be contacted by email or telephone. The winner must claim the prize within 1 month of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. By entering the promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of the personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and for any other purpose to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
17. Promoter and Data Controller: Bentley Productions Limited
18. Employees and agents of BP or any company connected with the promotion or any of BP’s associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable competition, nor are their immediate family members. For these purposes an “immediate family member” includes a spouse, partner, child, step child, grandchild, brother, step brother, sister, step sister, parent, step parent or legal guardian.
19. Winners will be notified within one week of the relevant closing date, by email or telephone.
20. BP will endeavour to deliver all prizes within 5 days of winning. Where this is not possible the winner will be notified of the delay.
21. Any additional costs and expenses incurred by the prize winner are to be the responsibility of the prize winner.
22. The determination and decision of BP on all matters shall be final and no competition correspondence will be entered into. BP reserve the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on this website, on any social media channels, and/or other printed materials, or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond BP’s reasonable control.
23. Entrants acknowledge and accept that publicity may be given to competition winners and winners’ names and images may be published on the Bentley Boys website, social media channels and other website(s) relating to the promotion. Winners must co-operate fully for publicity purposes if so required.
24. All entrants agree not to engage in any interviews or make any statements in connection with or arising from the competition without the written consent of BP.
25. BP will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. BP will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s enjoyment of the prize.
26. BP reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
Register for an upcoming showcases to be in with a chance to win this amazing prize!!
Win a magical Trip to London!
The Bentley Boys came in and blew everyone’s socks off, they had the dance floor full from start to finish! Our guests are still talking about the craic that they had people up to! A very professional outfit! Can’t recommend the Bentley Boys highly enough!
Feargal & Alicia, Ashdown Park Hotel
From the moment we saw the Bentley Boys at their showcase we booked. We knew the band would be amazing and they did not disappoint! The boys were unbelievable on the day from start to finish, the guests danced all night. They absolutely nailed our first dance! I cannot recommend the Bentley Boys enough! True professionals and exceptionally good at what they do!
Nicola & David, Amber Springs
We had the Bentley Boys for our ceremony music, reception drinks and for our evening band and DJ. They provided the most professional service from start to finish. Amazing band! You will not be disappointed if you chose the Bentley Boys as your wedding band!! Guaranteed sore feet the next day.
Gemma & Jonathan, Summerhill House
We were overawed and overwhelmed (as were our guests) at the entertainment you provided throughout our very special day. The music during the service was super and the jazz trio set the perfect tone. The party band were amazing, the floor was packed all night. What can we say, we are so thankful to you for making our day. We put an extraordinary amount of time into creating an memorably wedding experience for our guests and we could not have realised these dreams without your help.